Our supporters are critical to our success.
In recent years we've been able to deliver real change on a bigger scale than ever before, but only because of the generosity of our supporters. Without you we simply wouldn't be able to help children at home or abroad. That's why your trust is vital to us and why we're committed to being fully transparent and accountable to you.
Our Supporter Promise clearly outlines our guarantee to you when you choose to support Save the Children South Africa:
1. Transparency about how we use your donations
- We spend donations so they have the most impact for children.
- We value every gift, large and small, and we will always put your gift to work as quickly as we can.
2. Amazing stories that show how you’re helping transform children’s lives
- Your support helps children across South Africa. We’ll share stories of our work and be honest about the challenges we face.
- When an emergency strikes, we’ll do our best to contact you as quickly as possible to let you know how children are affected.
3. Respect for your privacy and your generosity
- We will not make cold telephone calls to members of the general public.
- We’ll never sell your data.
4. An approach that’s right for you
- We’ll make it clear and easy for you to choose how you hear from us. If you ask us not to contact you we won’t, unless it’s a legal requirement.
5. A friendly and open response when you get in touch
- To help us be efficient we will sometimes work with external suppliers to contact you. We’ll train, monitor and regulate our external suppliers to meet our standards.
- If we get things wrong, we’ll be upfront about our mistakes, apologise and fix them.
If you would like to chat to us please call Supporter Care team on +27 (0)12 430 7775 (ext 3). You can also email them at email@example.com.